On 15th of this month Lenovo launched the Moto G5 plus in India. Now on it is all set to launch Moto G5 on April,4th. The G5 plus was Flipkart exclusive but this G5 will be launched in partnership with Amazon. Here is the teaser of the launch.
Moto G5 has a 5-inch display with fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. Moto G5 has a removable back cover as well as a removable battery, something that the G5 plus lacks. It has dual SIM slots, microSD card slot and packs a 2800mAh battery with 10W rapid charging. It also has the moto standard water repellent nano-coating.
Full specs of Moto G5
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB /3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 144.3x73x9.5 mm; Weight:144.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with 10W rapid charging
Moto G5 comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold color. Price will be disclosed on the launch day, the phone will go on sale on 5th April 2017 at 12 midnight (00:00 hrs.) onwards.